1/21/09

i don't know what you're doing to me

I've not been using this outlet enough, so I am making a January 21st resolution to do it more. Beware, January 21st resolutions are not nearly as effective as new years resolutions, so nothing may come of it. 

I'm working on a long post about that trip that we took to Cedar City, but it's headed for the trip log blog, and I think that's where it belongs. I admire Dave Kincaid for blogging about ideas whenever he blogs, though it is more rare than we'd like. 

There's a new sheriff in town, and I hope Barry makes good on his promises, he's got some tall boots to order, or some other mixed metaphor like that. 

I read a pretty terrible article about how legislation is not really like sausage making because you don't actually combine the disgusting parts of the pig into a wonderful delicious treat. I felt bad for the poor writer who didn't have enough self-awareness to at least admit that he was taking the analogy in a completely different direction than was originally intended. 

I'm blogging from Rachel's new MacBook. 

Shake it in the mornin' til you get it all right. 

School is for fools, I'm glad that I'm still on vacation. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

January 21st resolution: FAILED