5/29/08

time constraints

Often, I manage to convince myself that I am too busy to do something like blog. Or that I am too busy or in too much of a hurry to clean up. Or that I am too busy to read my scriptures, or pray, or do one of many important things that I should be doing at any given time. This is a fun game to play, but it's disingenuous to the highest degree. I work maybe eight hours per day, then arrive home to waste several more. I meet up with friends, and we shoot the breeze for a few hours, then end up doing whatever we had planned to do. I go to bed too late, then sleep for five or six hours until I have to get up to work again. 

What I'm getting at here is that I need to start organizing my time better. So what that means, I'm not sure. Maybe I'll buy an iPhone, maybe I'll just start scheduling everything in my computer, with alarms and other neat alerts to keep me on my toes and doing all of the assignments that I am supposed to. I'm going to buckle down and graduate in April. I'm tired of being an undergraduate. I may not be very much fun for the next seven months or so. It's not that I don't love you, it's just that I don't love undergraduate studies. 


No comments: